Prepareing for your visit to us
Please bear the following in mind when coming to see us.
- Arrive on time, we won’t be able to accommodate if you arrive early.
- When bringing people with you please be aware that we don’t have a waiting area, however we are well situated in the village and there are numerous places to grab a beverage or go for a meander around the shops or country walk.
- Please don’t turn up without an appointment as we don’t offer a drop in service.
- We don’t have onsite parking but there is plenty of free parking in the village.
- We have a covid policy in place which we will ask you to sign and return to us before your visit.
- We have two therapy dogs, who you are welcome to meet but they won’t be present during your therapy session. So please be aware if you have allergies.
- You download the forms for your session here.
Long Melford is well worth a visit if you wanted to combine seeing us and extending your stay we are happy to help you with that and can arrange an itinerary for you.
Establishments offering a beverage in Long Melford
Long Melford Antiques Centre Cafe (The Pullman Cafe & Vintage Tea Room)
Tiffins Tea & Coffee House
Ivy & Bond
There is free off road parking at the end of Cock & Bell Lane and on Hall Street. Alternatively there is free parking at Long Melford Village Memorial Hall, The Old School or The Royal British Legion car parks. Whilst the car parks are free there is the option of making a small donation to them, but this is not compulsory.